Confessions of an idle mind

Friday, May 16, 2008

TDS-Moment of Zen (15th May 2008)


I love my daily dose of Comedy Central. Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert and occasionally, Lewis Black and John Hodgman (I'd watch him everyday, if only they'd give him that much air time) are hilarious .
My favorite of them all is Jon Stewart because:
a.) He's a grey head, and a very sexy one.
b.) He cracke me up.
c.) He seems like one of few sensible guys left on TV.
d.) He rips apart people he doesn't like. And I usually don't like anybody who he doesn't.
e.) He's growing increasingly senile and obnoxious by the day.
f.) Had I not been taken, I'd have ----censored----- him. (It's not what you think.... or is it?)

Anyhooo, I plan to write more about my affections for him later. What I wanted to write about this thing I saw that totally cracked me up. Actually nothing that I write about it can do justice to it. So I'll just post the link to it.

For your viewing pleasure, please take a look at the president of America doing an impersonation of Dr.Evil.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/index.jhtml?videoId=168646&title=moment-of-zen-dr.-evil

It made my day. Here's hoping it'll make yours too.

-Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home