Confessions of an idle mind

Monday, May 12, 2008

First

This is not the first time that I'm blogging, and it's definitely not going to be my last time. I love writing. Its much better than talking. At least, there's no one to interrupt you. I hate it when people cut me off while I'm talking. Maybe the reason I'm blogging is because BB ( who is this really irritating person in my office- whose real initials would be AB but i like calling her BB which stands for B_____ Bitch) walked off from the conversation that we were having where I was trying to expose her stupidity. I hate talking to her anyway, but she ignites it all. Wouldn't you get pissed if someone told you that:

a.) She loves Hillary Clinton because she's supposedly friendly with India.

b.) She loves Legally Blonde because "it's such a you-go-girl movie". I like Legally Blonde. But that's because I think its kinky to be asked out by your teacher. And because I think Jennifer Coolidge is hilarious.

c.) She thinks people don't like Hillary Clinton because people don't like BEAUTIFUL women.

d.) She talks about this dude who stalked her. And adds that he's handsome. Also talks about a doctor who asked her if she was pregnant . And d'oh he's handsome too.

e.) She thinks it's disturbing that my best friend is 15 + years older than me. And she is friends with women who are 20 years older than her.

f.) She thinks Keith Urban is sexy.

g.) She thinks Hugh Jackman is macho in his portrayal of wolverine. (Where was Werner when I needed him! :P)

h.) She thinks that the US is in Iraq to exploit its oil resources. I do not support the war In Iraq, but her statement is plain ridiculous. I'm sure the US wouldn't be spending $52 billion/ year to make SOME cash out of the oil resources. So I told her that sometimes people come up with ludicrous theories, and that she sounded like the people who think 9/11 was staged. So she walked away saying she had work to do.

I hate talking to her. But what I hate even more is not having the last word. So I decided to blog. Just like that.

Rant over

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home