Confessions of an idle mind

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Random thoughts in my head at the moment...


a.) UT, officially, is the best thing ever. The joy of scoring points off killing your colleagues is evil and great! And nothing beats naming the bot after BB. W even got to program her to dance! And S snipes at her. Wooo hoooo! I would love to kill her, but I can't-- she's on my team. Still, that doesn't burst my bubble. It's no wonder that all of us are itching for the next round.

b.) Sometimes all it takes to make someone happy is to give in to them.

c.) Sometimes all it takes to make many people happy is to stand up to someone.

d.) Sometimes all it takes to make yourself happy is to make your loved one happy.

e.) I love grey heads. I thought it was a phase, but 7 years is way too long to be just a "phase".

f.) After exposing her midriff, part of her breast, and canoodling with another babe, Miley Cyrus gets Hugh Hefner's thumbs up. Ha! No seriously. Ha! Thank God, she can't do 'artsy' pics for him before she's 18. Hopefully, she'll get some tan and braces before that.

g.) None of the remaining 3 idol contestants are any good. They should seriously consider a follow-up show to Rockstar supernova. Bo Bice is sooo good but sooooo wasted.

h.) I'm hungry and sleepy.

i.) I have the best brother in the world.

j.) I really need to stop blogging and check on someone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home